Book 5, Crime Lord Series

Book 5 in the Crime Lord Series will be my next work in progress! I know. FINALLY, right? I mentioned in a previous blog that I moved 3 times in 2018, which is why I wasn’t able to sit down and write part 2 of Carmen’s story. The Crime Lord Series is very intricate and detailed and I didn’t want to rush through Carmen’s story so I waited until I had the time to give book 5 the attention it deserves. This will be my next release!

The deeper we delve into the series, the more time each book requires. Navigating around future plot points is like tiptoeing around landmines. I get a lot of requests for certain character’s books. Every story foreshadows the next and sheds light on each character before they take center stage. I have bread crumbs in books 3 and 4 for books 8 and 10. It’s deliberate and the order is not random. Each character will have their time in the limelight. Books 5 and 6 have intersecting timelines so I’ll be writing these back to back before I finish book 2 in the Singed Series.

The Crime Lord Series will be a long running series. If all the “main” characters get a book (Lucifer, Raul, Roque, Blade, etc) the series will have over 10 books, which means the Crime Lord Series will be ongoing for years. In between Crime Lord books I’ll dabble in other things, but I’ll always come back and complete what I’ve begun.

In an effort to make some major headway on my workload, I’m going to be offline. The best way to reach me is through my email: [email protected] My PA Emily and Kelly will be running my social media in my absence and will be handling inquiries on those platforms. I will check in periodically, but inconsistently. I don’t know how long the book will take. Each book is different, but I will announce a release date as soon as I have one!

Thank you so much for your patience and support! I’m really blessed to be able to do this for a living and have an audience eager to see what’s next. I hope book 5 is worth the wait! Wish me luck!

19 Comments

1. Fanny on April 6, 2019 at 11:49 am

First and foremost… Thank you, for such great reads!!!
    Every unexpected turn & surprising twist keeps me riveted, on the edge…longing for one more word, look, touch… so that it can last until the next installment.

2. Brandi on April 6, 2019 at 7:30 pm

Take your time! I love your writing and look forward to putting the paperbacks on my shelves. I have re-read the crime lord series 3 times and I’m sure I will read them many more times.

3. Dawn Brown on April 7, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Cannot wait for any of them. I read constantly and your books repeatedly . Take your time please don’t ruin them by rushing buy hurry up at the same time 😁

4. Trish Henderson on April 20, 2019 at 8:07 am

I have never been a person to sit down and read but the crime lord books had me reading book by book definitely 5*plus thank you for writing such riveting books that had me wanting more 💖😀💖

5. Angela on April 23, 2019 at 7:05 am

Love your work😘 I have been consistently checking to see if Book 5 has a release date. I am anxiously anticipating Carmen’s future. Can’t wait!!! Thanks for your wonderful writing

• Mia Knight on April 23, 2019 at 11:47 am

Thank you Angela! Book 5 is my current work in progress! I’ll post a release date as soon as I have one!

6. Eulah on April 25, 2019 at 10:22 am

I didn’t think I would like a book about Carmen, but she is kick ass. Can’t wait for number 5

7. Darlene Killingsworth on May 3, 2019 at 8:21 pm

I am the type of reader that has a hard time not finishing a book that I start. No matter how slow or bad it is. That is one thing I never have to worry about with your books! I know when I purchase one of yours, it will be a winner. Every single time!

• Mia Knight on May 6, 2019 at 12:23 pm

❤️

8. Trish Henderson on May 7, 2019 at 1:36 pm

I am so glad book you are working on boo 5/6 I was not a book person I am so looking forward to the rest of Carmens story I practically read books 1/4 back to back thank you for opening my eyes I am now a book worm thanks to you 💖😘💖

• Mia Knight on May 7, 2019 at 6:46 pm

That is so awesome to hear, Trish! So glad to hear the Crime Lord Series has turned someone on to reading!

9. Lola Ferrer on May 15, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Been waiting patiently for the next installment, love this CL series i’m so looking forward to read the 5th and the next. Great writing Mia Knight!!!

• Mia Knight on May 15, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to pull back the curtain on the other stories I have in store!

10. Randy R. Moran on May 15, 2019 at 9:15 pm

I love your work Mia! I loved Gavin and Lyla, I am excited for Carmen ( even though we lost Vinny ) and hope she ends up with Angel. I am even excited for Jasmine and Roth. Please know that I am anxiously awaiting the next book and hope the Crime lord series continues through the next generation of Nora.

• Mia Knight on May 15, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Thank you so much Randy! And I will most definitely need to give Nora her story so no worries! Thank you for reaching out!

11. Katrina McEachen on May 22, 2019 at 4:22 am

Hi Mia, I absolutely love your work, I haven’t been able to put my iPad down. I can’t wait for book 5 and Carmen’s story and the new story lines, are we able to pre-order?

• Mia Knight on May 22, 2019 at 10:34 am

I’m glad you’re enjoying the series! I don’t have a preorder for book 5 yet but I will announce it as soon as I have a date!

12. Cyndi Lovette on July 18, 2019 at 12:56 am

Mia, Thank You for a great read and an awesome new series to get hooked on. I am late to the party and just finished book 1 in 2 days and now I am eager for other books that are currently out. Thanks again for your wonderful writing!

• Mia Knight on July 21, 2019 at 4:11 am

Thank you Cyndi! I hope you enjoy all the stories!